Northern Rail 'Diagram of Lines' within Manchester - 22nd Jan 2021

 Northern Rail 'Diagram of Lines' within Manchester - 22nd Jan 2021

This is a Diagram of all Northern Services that enter the region of Manchester (I think).
I have done this as it is very unclear where each train goes within the Manchester Area, and this although being somewhat 'hard to read' does it job as there is a line going from A-B which you may follow.
This is my 1st ever Map creation, you can easily tell that by looking at the area around Cheadle Hulme and Stockport.

You can easily tell I've attempted this with the placement of the Interchange Stockport and Cheadle Hulme Split off with the Crewe-Manchester line. But my angle was off so I just continued the map in a Standard sort of way.
Also my map is very cluttered and hard to follow, and that isn't even every separate line, some lines such as Wigan Wallgate-Victoria have been condensed into the Wigan Wallgate- Leeds route, which is also been merged with the Victoria-Leeds route. Which is why you get almost a circle line near to Leeds.

I've also combined:
Barrow-in-Furness - Airport with Blackpool North - Airport
Which is why you get the Metropolitan coloured line splitting off just before Swinton.

This was Necessary measure to keep Manchester City less Cluttered as Possible.







Comments